How to Install WordPress on VPS from turnkey ISO.
1) Boot from the Wordpress-Turnkey ISO
2) Open up VNC viewer from your VPS control panel
3) Select Install to hard drive and follow the instructions. (Turnkey will now install Debian and setup it needs to run Wordpress)
4) After installation it ask you to reboot VPS select yes but make sure you have selected to boot from hard drive after reboot.
5) Now turnkey will ask you for a new root password, password for mysql, adminier and your email address and password for wordpress.
At the end of this you will be supplied with a series of links on how to use your new installation.